Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where to start?





The idea of blogging is great... until you have to post something! There are so many things and at the same time nothing I want to say. I hope I'm not the only one with this problem. So, I think I'll start with one of my favorite subjects...my adorable baby boy!


He is such a ray of sunshine in my life. His smile brghtens my day like nothing else- well except my loving husband of course! He is 6 months old now and is huge! He's pushing 20 -21 lbs on the scale! I tell ya, I'm getting arm muscles I never thought I'd ever have by lugging him around. Forget the gym, get a baby!


Kevin's work schedule allows him to be home and watch Bug so we don't have to go to day care. A few days a week our work schedules don't quite match up though, so Grandma Taunie to the rescue! She watches him and spoils him rotten like any good grandma should. Kevin plays with him all day and takes such great care of Thomas. I am so very lucky to have a great husband who loves hs son so much.

4 additional ramblings:

Heidi said...

Yeah, I'm so excited you finally started one and I love the pictures!

[Morgan] said...

what a chunk! he's beautiful!

Alexis said...

Oh he is so cute! I'm glad that you started your blog so that I can see you... and your family. Even tho all I have seen of you is your foot! :-) Which bythe way reminds me of my red pant day that I started at Maceys way back in the day. How fuN!!

K/M said...

Heya, Sista M.!
It's Kaitlen from KY!!
Your baby boy is SO CUTE!!!! I call my little brother Sam a Bug too, but it's endearing.