So, I officially made it red shoe day here at work. As some of you know- I have NEVER liked the color red. It was just too strong, and never fit my personality. Plus, I look terrible in it. I've just never been drawn to this color in particular. (Or orange or yellow for that matter, but that's beside the point.) I recently through a lot of introspection, I decided that I need to allow myself to be strong and bold and powerful. Not in a domineering, girl power way- but in a self confident way. So, I went out and bought a pair of red shoes! It's been a couple of months now that I've had them, and I notice how different I am when I wear them. I feel confident and strong. Me? Confident and strong? YES! So, I declared it Red Shoe Day! Those who didn't have red shoes wore the color red. There is definitely a different atmosphere here in the office. We are naturally a happy bunch of gals, but we seem to be extra confident and outgoing today. It's been a lot of fun. I encourage everyone- even guys- to get a pair of red shoes. You'll be surprised how great you feel! Powerful, Confident, Strong, dare I say...Sexy!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 additional ramblings:
GIRL POWER!!! :) Man, I need some red shoes, they look so cute!
I know what you mean, I have these animal print shoes and I always feel so sexy and sassy in them. Sounds like I need some red ones next!
Hmmm.....perhaps I need some red. How do you feel about the color blue?
Post a Comment