I am so proud of my husband! He's been going to motor school for the past week and a half. He's applied for a spot in the traffic division, and I'm sure he'll have no problem scoring that spot after having ACED the motorcycle test! He has been working so hard out there learning all the patterns and techniques necessary to pass the test. The courses they have to maneuver through are crazy. I can't believe that it's possible to do them with Harley Davidson Road Kings! He is really sore from throwing the bike around, and his hands have swollen to the point he had to take off his wedding ring to keep his finger from going numb. My husband can do anything once he sets his mind to it. Plus getting paid to ride a Harley isn't too bad either. It's been nice having him home at night and on the weekends. It's been the Twilight Zone with the schedule change. I've been used to graveyard and afternoon/swing shifts for the past 4 years. But I guess I can't complain- people need the Police around the clock. Way to go Sweetheart! You rock!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Proud of my hubby!
Rambled by Mandy at Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 additional ramblings:
Way to go Kevin! I've also enjoyed having you home at night protecting my house! :)
Post a Comment