Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Conforming...

So after having lurked quietly at many of your own blogs,
I have decided to throw my reluctance aside and jump into the blogging world.
We aren't very good at keeping in touch with people on a regular basis,
so I figure this is a good way to keep every one apprised of what's new with us.
Now, I'm sure that you will notice that this will probably end up being mostly about me and my derranged obsession with the Twilight saga. However, I promise to do my best to include the latest and greatest regarding Kevin & Thomas too.
So let the fun begin!!

2 additional ramblings:

Alexis said...

welcome welcome!!! I am excited that you started a blog! I swear the way to keep in touch is much less personable these days, but much more nosey. But I love blogging, I just can't always check into everyone's blog all the time, but I will be checking in. Only your "Bug" picture is showing up and I can't see the rest, I will have to try again later to see the rest! Love you!

[Morgan] said...

YES! I'm so excited!!! Thanks for the invite! I'll add you to my list so I can check back often...
Your family is adorable and you look great!