Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 16, 2008

Waste of time?

So I am a total nerd, and a co worker and I took our lunch break and walked up the street to the Galavan Plaza to hopefully see Stephenie Meyer on Channel 2 News at Noon. We got to stand outside and scream when the camera guy told us to. There were only about 20 of us, so we were hopeful that she would come out and say hello. Unfortunately, she went out the back and left because of her busy schedule. Oh well, I'll get to meet her tomorrow at the signing. Yea! Plus I got to meet Lisa, the founder of twilightmoms.com. She is super sweet and gave me a hug. We came back to the office having "wasted" our lunch break so I'm now eating cold easy mac taking my 15 minute break. Although there is nothing to show for our effort today, I am glad that we went. It was random and fun. Something that my life is lacking for sure. Ha! Add to the "to do" list: Must get more random and have more fun...

2 additional ramblings:

[Morgan] said...

Ha Ha! You're great!
You've never struck me as boring! But, I know the feeling,
I could use a little more randomness in my life as well!

Mandy said...

Really? I've always thought I'm boring! I never do anything spontaneously. It's just not in my nature. I'm trying though!
On a side note, I have to know where you got your little floppies for Jonas! I need some for my little guy.