Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Idaho or Bust!

So, I went with my in-laws to Idaho this weekend for my nephew's birthday. Taylor turned 12 and got the priesthood! Way to go Taylor! Kevin was unable to make it due to work, but we still had fun despite his absence. It was great to be with the family and have fun together.
The kids had fun playing in the pool and the Indiana Jones legos were the hit of the party! Thomas even did pretty well with the car ride. Though, I can say that I don't think we're up for another road trip any time soon. I could tell the poor kid just wanted to be out of that seat! He was a trooper and didn't make a big fuss at all. The weather was yucky for Saturday, but Sunday was beautiful. We ate dinner outside in Erin's beautiful yard. We came home Sunday night, so I was home for Memorial Day. I did absolutely nothing! It was awesome! I love getting a paid holiday, don't you? It was a fun trip, but I'm glad to be home. To appease the kids for being so great taking pictures, I let them have a go at two silly poses. I think they turned out great!

0 additional ramblings: