Last Saturday, Kevin and I took Thomas up to the Capital Building to join the rally against the Legislature changing the retirement plan for state employees.
He wasn't so sure at first because it was so high up.
But then he chilled out and liked it.
He wasn't too sure about all the people there and the loud music.
But we gave him a rally sign and he liked that. He also liked dancing to the music. I think the lady in the right of the picture taught at one of my old schools. Mrs. Farrer or something? I don't know- I didn't have her. Anyone remember who went to school with me?
There were over 4,000 of us there. It was a great turn out.
The speakers were really good.
People don't realize how much police officers, fire fighters, teachers and
janitors do affect our lives.



1 additional ramblings:
Good for you!! Cute photos too :) love ya.
Post a Comment