So I've had this recipe in my little collection for a while now, but have never made it because I had another chicken tortilla soup recipe that was my go to. But I tell you, once I made it- I'm not sure I'll ever go back to the original!
Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
2 cans Rotel
2 cans Chicken Broth
1 can corn drained
1 can refried beans
2 cans chicken (can be fresh if you want)
1 tsp cumin
Dump it all in a pot and warm it up all together.
Top with tortilla chips, cheese , sour cream and lime juice.
DELISH!!!
I love the fact that it can be a completely food storage meal! Well- except the cheese and sour cream which to me are what makes this dish to die for!
If you make it, I'd love to hear your reactions to it!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
New recipe!
Rambled by Mandy at Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 additional ramblings:
I will be making this!! Love love new recipes. I'll let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment