Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Maxillofacial Man Cometh

I get to welcome in the month of October with this cute new blog background and oral surgery! Nothing like getting your wisdom teeth out a few years too late eh? Wish me luck and bring me Jamba Juice. Please?

4 additional ramblings:

Alexis said...

I like the new background, very cute! Good luck with the wisdom teeth, really not that bad, you need to love the dentist! Good luck!

Johnston Family said...

Cute background! Good Luck on the wisdom teeth!

[Morgan] said...

oh my. i HATE the thought of pulled wisdom teeth. oh oh oh, is pretty much all i can say.
LOVE your new background, very festive!

Amy said...

How goes it with the wisdom teeth removal?? Speedy recovery? Sorry I don't live close enough to bring a Jamba Juice! If you get desperate enough for one, I can always FEDEX it!