Okay so it's a little late in the game, but I have to let y'all know that tomorrow is the first night of group classes my partner and I will be teaching.
6:00 is Salsa and 7:00 is Swing
1440 Foothill Drive Suite 228
King Fitness & Dance Studio
Just above Steinmart
$10 per person per class
I'm really excited yet really nervous to teach this class. It's been 6 years since I've danced, so I need all the support I can get!
If you can make it great! If not it's okay. Spread the word around to those you think might be interested.
www.ballroomutah.com




2 additional ramblings:
I had no idea you are a dancer! that would be a whole lotta fun...do you also teach rythm?
Oh yeah, I did it since I was in Jr. High. I do all the ballroom dances. What do you mean by rhythm? Ballroom Rhythm Division or actual rhythm? HA! Yes, I suppose I do teach rhythm. :)
Post a Comment