Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Let's try again next week shall we?

So, only two couples showed up to the salsa class. One couple from my family and one couple from Martin's family. (Martin is my dance partner. He's from Poland and has been dancing his whole life. The video doesn't show it, but I think he looks kinda like Frank Sinatra.) We had fun. We did a run through of our cha-cha routine. This is NOT polished or ready for SHOW. Still rusty from not dancing for 6 years- but overall, not bad. I need to work on my technique and styling. One thing at a time though. Every Friday is new beginner group classes for Salsa and Swing. Check out www.ballroomutah.com You might just see a familiar face...

3 additional ramblings:

Jacqui said...

Wow, Mandy! You're great! Kraig and I would definitely be there if we lived in Utah. We love to dance! Well done!

Amy said...

Friday was SO much fun! I love that you are dancing again (I thought it was so cool when I was younger) and that you can teach me! Yeay!

bigtallhorses said...

You are amazing!