A lot of snow and a broken tree!
You're supposed to laugh at my uncanny ability to make up new words to a well known song.
Well, that is exactly what I woke up to this morning. I was going about making breakfast for Thomas and I looked out the kitchen window and thought, something isn't right with this picture...

Upon closer examination I did what any wife would do- run upstairs to wake up the hubby and tell him to get out of bed because a tree is about to fall on the house!
The tallest limb broke in half, and missed hitting the neighbor's house by a foot. The other half twisted and is only being held up by another branch that it landed on. We feel really lucky that it didn't fall on our house or the neighbor's house. (At least their house is vacant though.)


I am still recovering from having my wisdom teeth out- which was a treat let me tell ya. I'm terrified to eat anything for fear of getting something stuck in there and end up with an infection. I'm on antibiotics as a precaution. I spent the day playing with Thomas and getting him to dance. It's hilarious. He even does this Indie Rock type head throw. You can see it here and there in the video.
You're supposed to laugh at my uncanny ability to make up new words to a well known song.
Well, that is exactly what I woke up to this morning. I was going about making breakfast for Thomas and I looked out the kitchen window and thought, something isn't right with this picture...
Upon closer examination I did what any wife would do- run upstairs to wake up the hubby and tell him to get out of bed because a tree is about to fall on the house!
The tallest limb broke in half, and missed hitting the neighbor's house by a foot. The other half twisted and is only being held up by another branch that it landed on. We feel really lucky that it didn't fall on our house or the neighbor's house. (At least their house is vacant though.)



1 additional ramblings:
your posts always make me laugh. your wording is so great.
how about another popular tune? snow snow go away, come again another day...
that little guy of yours is too cute, love the video!
Post a Comment