Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Thomas!!


I can't believe that my baby is one year old! This year has flown by. I am so glad that it isn't a year ago. I was miserable! Until I woke up from the anesthesia to hear Kevin say, "Mommy's waking up." It was so surreal. To go to sleep one minute and the next thing you know, you have a baby. Forever life changing. It has been so much fun to see Thomas learn and grow this past year. He is a good boy and brings such a light into our home. Happy Birthday Thomas!






We had a birthday party for Thomas on Saturday with Kevin's family. It was fun to see Thomas get to dive into his Grandma's special brownie cake. He loved it. We all did. We gave him a little walker/ car. He loves it. As you can see.

5 additional ramblings:

Kayla said...

The videos are so cute!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!! LOVE YOU!

Alexis said...

Bryson got that when he turned 1 too! he started walking within a month! Happy Birthday little buddy!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Thomas! He's going to be walking before you know it, I can't believe it's already been a year!

[Morgan] said...

he's too too cute!
happy birthday big boy!!!

Laura said...

So cute! Hard to believe it's been a year (maybe not as hard for you to believe). I still feel bad that I brought Hyrum trick-or-treating to your house and made Kevin come to the door when you had just gotten back from the hospital.