Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family First

Well, things never stay the same do they? We are all in a constant state of change. As a beautiful Springtime emerges, I too, am entering a new season. I have realized that it is time for me to quit my job at the Trustee’s office.

Life was moving too quickly for me to handle or appreciate. My panic attacks had returned and by the time I got home from work and the studio, I had nothing left to give to my family. That was not okay with me. I did a lot of praying and felt that I needed to be home with Thomas. My last day will be this Friday. I am nervous for this transition, but I know that it is what my Heavenly Father wants for me and my family.

I will be teaching at the dance studio a few days a week to keep finances above ground. So, spread the word that King Fitness & Dance Studio is the best place to learn to Ballroom Dance in Salt Lake City! *cough-shameless plug-cough*

I am looking forward to spending the days with Thomas and the weekends with my hubby. I love them both so dearly.

5 additional ramblings:

[Morgan] said...

i love you:)

i decided that bills, struggles, challenges, jobs... all come and go.

...and so do the days, weeks, months and years of my childrens lives.

some how the bills get paid, the challenges tackled. but, what's going to mean the most when i'm on my death bed? my relationships and memories, the hours spent with my children, my family:)

i'm certainly not anti mommies working, or "molly mormon" but i think a mom's main and most important job is in the home. and i really like what you said about appreciation. really, if you're not appreciating life, what's the point?

i commend you on your decision.
don't stress about daily stress, just embrace the time with your son:)

and maybe we could get together for a play date sometime too:)

Amy said...

Good for you Mandy, I'm sure it will be a big change and a transition, but a WONDERFUL idea and you are lucky to stay home with your little one. Good for you:)

Heather said...

Congrats Mandy! I'm so excited for you to have the opportunity to experience staying at home - it is great! Said by a person who just had to go back to work part time, and misses my little ones! :)

Alexis said...

I hope that you will enjoy your days with Thomas and a little less stress. Believe me, there will be days that you wish you were still at work, but really there is so much joy in being home with your kids. I know that you will be blessed.

Adrianne said...

I am excited for you!! Now Thomas can see you and you guys can do stuff and have time to do what you want! Life does go up and down, and somehow....it all works out in the end, and it all happens for a reason! Now as the weather gets warmer....we can go and do stuff with our kids!! ya!!!