Okay folks. I have decided to start a new thread in my blogging.
It's called "Say What?"
I invite you all to play with me!
I'll post a picture from various fandoms and we all have to come up with a caption for it.
For example, for this one I'm thinking:

"In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle, The Lion Sleeps Tonight."
Okay- your turn!
Add your caption to the comments and let the giggles commence!
Picture courtesy of LOST



6 additional ramblings:
"You want a piece of me!"
"Hey Dude who stole my Twinkie?"From MARCI
"maybe if i lose a little weight this hair style will look hot."
"This is so freakin cool!"
"See.... here's the thing.... We have to take our...clothes off! We have to party.... all night! We have to take our...clothes off, to have a good time, oh no!"
Haha, that song just popped into my head when I saw this picture, so that's what he's singing!
i look just like Mel Gibson in "Bravenhart"(or maybe a unicorn)
Post a Comment