Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's A Small World After All

We have a new teacher at the studio. Her name is Cindy. She looked familiar when I met her a few weeks ago. I figured I had seen her around the dance comminuty. I had the revelation just yesterday that she used to be an OB/GYN. Wait- what was her last name? Jones? Wait! Cynthia Jones? Oh my. She was my Gynecologist for 2 years. I nearly died of embarassment. She doesn't know I've been a paitient of hers yet. She was recommended to me by my Mother in Law who worked for the Utah Medical Association at the time. (They knew each other.) But I had to switch because she was going to be the head of some medical board and wouldn't be doing the OB part anymore. Knowing that I was in my child bearing years, I decided to switch doctors. I know that she probably could care less if she found out having "seen" many patients in the office and out. But still- it threw me off. I just hope that I don't blush every time I see her in the studio.


So- anyone else have any funny small world stories to share?

0 additional ramblings: