You know, change is never easy. It's big and scary sometimes.
Even good changes like: cutting your hair, painting a room, reorganizing your closets, deciding schedules, starting a new job, and dieting.
But you get that feeling of apprehensiveness just before you do it.
Am I doing the right thing?
Is it going to work out?
Do I really want this?
Then you wonder why you are resistant to the change.
Is it just fear?
Am I being selfish?
Then you evaluate.
Is this a good thing?
Is it a make it or break it kind of thing?
Is it a righteous desire?
Will it hurt or help my spouse/ family?
Am I ready for this?
Then you pray.
Lord, help me to recognize my strengths and weaknesses.
Please help me to know what I can and can't handle.
Please give me the strength to accomplish the things that I need to do.
Be with me through this change, that I may perservere and come out victorious at the end.
Amen.



3 additional ramblings:
So what's the change? You can't just leave us hanging!
LOL, who did move the cheese? AND what is the change?? You're moving down here and going to be my next door neighbor???? Say it aint so!
You always get through things and you are so blessed! What can I do to help you? What is the change too?
Post a Comment