Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 10, 2010

New way of thinking...

So I will be honest and tell you that I stole this line from a friend's facebook update. He is going through a scary time with his infant daughter and who knows if she will make it. His post was this:

"It is funny how we are so backwards in our thinking. I keep trying to tell my Heavenly Father how big my problems are. I have changed that and I have started telling my problems how big my Heavenly Father is."

This gave me a feeling of shouting, "Yeah! You tell 'em!" Just a feeling of encouragement from above. That no problem is too big for my Heavenly Father- and together we WILL kick your butt!

I'm gonna start telling my problems to watch out cause I have a Big Brother watching my back!

0 additional ramblings: