So- Lasik in the morning. Excited but scared. I find myself having that feeling about a lot of things in life latey. Some change is good and all change is inevitable. I guess I just need to buckle up for the ride.
I was thinking about it today- after having had to wear my glasses for a week and being annoyed by them...
I WILL NEVER HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES EVER AGAIN AFTER 8 AM TOMORROW! EVER!
I don't know what it will be like to wake up in the morning and be able to see. I'm super excited about it. It certainly will be something else.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The eyes have it.
Rambled by Mandy at Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 additional ramblings:
Hope it goes good! Love you
It's nice! I love being able to see all the time!
Post a Comment