This was so dramatic it was almost funny, but really really cool to watch. No way could I EVER jump like that or even close to that high. It's official, you are better than I am. ;).
i'm just sayin too.
That's right! In your face all the people who always claimed dancing isnt a sport! Love this, thanks for posting it!
that was very cool!! It is a good work out! Keeps ya in shape!
Post a Comment
4 additional ramblings:
This was so dramatic it was almost funny, but really really cool to watch. No way could I EVER jump like that or even close to that high. It's official, you are better than I am. ;).
i'm just sayin too.
That's right! In your face all the people who always claimed dancing isnt a sport! Love this, thanks for posting it!
that was very cool!! It is a good work out! Keeps ya in shape!
Post a Comment