Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A hug for your soul

So I found this song the other week, and I fell in love. It brought tears to my eyes. The message is so simple and her voice is perfection. I suggest listening to this song while outside looking at the flowers and the mountains and feeling the sun on your face and the breeze at your back. Then listen to it again as you watch your children play or sleep. It's in those simple moments with simple words that we can connect with God and truly understand His love for us. I hope that I can live my life so when the time does come, I can say "I've lived it full. I've lived it well. I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing."


3 additional ramblings:

Amy said...

Love it.

Jessica said...

How did you just discover this last week? Have you not seen the movies Bride Wars or Love Happens? Cause it's on both of these movies!! If not you need to watch both- I highly recommend them!! Great song- very soothing.

[Morgan] said...

love it mand.