Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update

So I have been slacking on my posting. I am well aware. I wasn't sure anyone would notice. Apparently I have a few more readers than I had originally thought. Go figure. As I've been "not posting", there have been random moments of, "Hey- I should blog about this." and "That would be a great post." Uh- yeah, it never got put into action. Whoops. So here is a feeble attempt to put in a few of those random "blog moments".

Thomas, as always is adorable. In fact, I told him the other day he was adorable.
He said, "I'm adorable...Mama, I'm not adorable!"
"You're not?"
"No. I'm Thomas!"

He watched Snow White with Grandma a few weeks ago...forgot how creepy the wicked queen really was and how horrible the story really is about the woodsman who has to cut out her heart, the witchcraft, wanting Snow White to be buried alive...Is this really a kid's show?!?! I digress-Thomas comes and wakes me up in the morning because I am not an early riser. He tried and tried to get me up, but I was reluctant. Finally he resorted to giving me a kiss to wake up like the Prince. It is now customary when he crawls into bed to wake me up now- to be Mama's Prince and give me a kiss. Priceless! (Then he demands that I stretch and get out of bed because he is thirsty.)

Kevin is working as hard as ever to provide for our family. I would be so lost without him. He is my love, my hero and my friend. I love him dearly. It is hard some days when I don't see him at all because our schedules conflict. I guess it just makes it that much sweeter when we do get the opportunity to spend time together.

I am working my tail off to get a show ready for the Eclipse movie debut. I have started a performance team at the dance studio. Still am in the market for a really tall guy with dance skills to partner a tall girl... if anyone has any leads, let me know. :) It is coming together, but it is stressful. I have some good friends who are my partners in crime lending a hand. I couldn't make it without them! I'm sure you will be subjected to my rambling about Twilight and the Eclipse show until its fruition at the end of June. I apologize in advance. I appreciate your understanding. HA!

Stay tuned- there will be more to come shortly. Promise. :)

1 additional ramblings:

Amy said...

love the adorable comment, so cute. and so excited to see all this hard dancing work, i'm so jealous!