So I was randomly perusing the Twlight fan sites and came across an article on the Twilight Lexicon which made me laugh out loud, and then made me go, "Guh!"
Apparently Carlise Cullen is at the top of Forbes Magazine Wealthiest list (AKA the fictional 15).
“Global markets are rapidly recovering from the 2008 financial crisis, and so are the fortunes of the fictitious. There are six new characters on the 2010 edition of Fictional 15, our annual ranking of fiction’s richest, with an average net worth of $7.3 billion. In aggregate, the nine returning members are worth $79.8 billion, up 9% since we last checked in on them.
Topping the list this year is newcomer Carlisle Cullen, patriarch of the Cullen coven of vampires in the Twilight series of novels. Cullen, age 370, has accumulated a fortune of $34.1 billion–much of it from long-term investments made with the aid of his adopted daughter Alice, who picks stocks based on her ability to see into the future. Low-key and undead, Cullen has spent recent years posing as a mortal doctor in a small town in Washington State.”
See, you went, "Guh!" too! I had no idea it was in the billions! Well I guess it had to be magnificently substantial for him to have bought a freaking island! I wonder if Bella will ever know the dollar amount- and what her reaction would be. Sigh- to live in that world...
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Say what?
Rambled by Mandy at Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Labels: Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 additional ramblings:
I am jealous... haha.
Post a Comment