GAH!! Can't wait for November!
dude, I am soo pumped for it also! I kinda forgot about the whole Votorri part of it, but it looks good and I am so there when it come to theater! I am going to go and see it!
OOOOH! Can't Wait!!! I was just showing coworkers how awesome it is!
How can I get the new moon trailer also? I can't seem to be able to post it on my blog.
Oh my gosh, Jacob is SO HOT. If I wasn't married.......
Post a Comment
4 additional ramblings:
dude, I am soo pumped for it also! I kinda forgot about the whole Votorri part of it, but it looks good and I am so there when it come to theater! I am going to go and see it!
OOOOH! Can't Wait!!! I was just showing coworkers how awesome it is!
How can I get the new moon trailer also? I can't seem to be able to post it on my blog.
Oh my gosh, Jacob is SO HOT. If I wasn't married.......
Post a Comment