Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am SO lame...

But you all knew that already.

I am lame because I know it's Bella Swan's birthday today. It is also Stephenie Meyer Day in Forks, Washington.

But today is so great for another reason...
I get to see the latest New Moon trailer tonight on the VMA's!!!
Now, I snuck a peek last night online and it's fabulous! However, it was grainy, hard to hear and bad quality as it was shot in a theater illegally. For shame!
So I am uber excited to see it on my own TV!!
Like I said- I am So lame!
Give me a shout out if you are excited for this too!
Oh, and Happy Birthday Bella!

1 additional ramblings:

Adrianne said...

Yes, i am way excited! I am more than 1/2 way through the 3rd Book, but i will finish all 4 by the end of this year! It is my goal!