Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 12, 2009

CSI: Farmington

Residents on Glover Lane woke early Sunday morning to to a gruesome and heinous sight. Four bodies were found in the driveway at the home of Kevin & Mandy McLachlan.




Units were dispatched to contain the crime scene and gather information for the investigation.





From what we can deduce from the crime scene photos, released exclusively to The McLachlan Chronicles, it seems a drive by shooting of chalk people occurred sometime between 11:00 PM and 5:00AM at the McLachlan residence.





Several weapons were recovered from the scene which were covered in a mysterious chalk like residue. Shell casings were also found coated in the same chalk residue.


Police have put out all points bulletins for any individuals seen in the vicinity with chalk on their person.

Detectives are canvasing the area asking residents if they noticed any suspicious activity in the area prior to the killings.

Several 5 year olds were detained for questioning; no arrests have been made.
A neighbor, who wished to remain anonymous, indicated that the culprit may have in fact been none other than the McLachlan's young son, Thomas. "He's cute, that kid, but sometimes...sometimes I see him outside with the chalk giggling. You just never know with people. I never thought something this...terrible would happen in our neighborhood. Who would want to harm chalk people?"
Upon over hearing the neighbor's accusation, Mrs. McLachlan, in a fit of rage, yelled at the neighbor, "WE DON'T EVEN HAVE CHALK!"

If you have any information into the deaths of these unfortunate chalk-people, you are encouraged to contact your local police department.

4 additional ramblings:

Amy said...

LOL this is the FUNNIEST post I have ever read, do you know that I love you, this is hilarious and totally made my day, you are AWESOME!

Janci said...

ROFLOL!! That is HILARIOUS! I'm emailing it to Dan. TOO funny! Thank you for giving me the best laugh I've had in a while. :-)

Adrianne said...

That is hilarious Mandy! Too cute!! Have fun!

Jacqui said...

Baahahaha! That is SO funny, Mandy!