Is it a bad thing that I'm putting off my July 4th weekend post because I realize that it is going to be huge and I don't have the patience to sit down and just do it? Sigh- Maybe you'll get bits and pieces here and there. Don't be surprised if it takes me a little while to get it all posted.
And you are all probably thinking, Mandy if you would have just started posting now instead of wasting time with this little "update", you'd be that much further along. Yes. I know. Just roll with it. :)
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Blog procrastination
Rambled by Mandy at Sunday, July 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 additional ramblings:
okay, seriously? i totally get it.
i just posted the LOAD of all picture loaded posts from our 4th of july festivities. it took me an hour plus.
can't wait to see your "larger update"
:)
Hahaha, you are so cute, I love it.
And procrastinate all you want! As long as you are still blogging I don't care what you write about! :)
Post a Comment