I don't blame you, those are the messes you wish you could just leave the kid in and pretend like you never saw it till your spouse comes home. Not that I would ever do that! Lucky Kevin!! I hope things are going okay, I've been thinking a lot about you the last couple of days. Call me if there is anything I can do!
3 additional ramblings:
how fun for Kevin to clean up!! A mother's WORST nightmare!!! I am sorry. that is the worst!!
I don't blame you, those are the messes you wish you could just leave the kid in and pretend like you never saw it till your spouse comes home. Not that I would ever do that! Lucky Kevin!! I hope things are going okay, I've been thinking a lot about you the last couple of days. Call me if there is anything I can do!
OH MY!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment