I've been taking pictures of the random family activities we've had this summer- but never got around to posting them. We went to Kevin's brother's house for the McLachlan family summer party. They own a company called Sweet Jumps that rent bounce houses and such. They pulled out the huge slip n' slide and the big waterfall slide. All the kids had a blast. Even chewy joined in.
A few weeks later, our family rented the Stansbury Park Pool. It was great to have it all to ourselves. As I wasn't feeling too hot at the time, Kristy was kind enough to play with Thomas. He LOVES the pool. We had a wonderful time- even when it started raining like crazy. It's just one of those memories you will keep forever. Thomas got to chill with Ainsley who is a few days younger than him after everyone had to get out of the pool. It's so much fun to see them together.



1 additional ramblings:
What cute pictures! That all sounds like so much fun. How are you doing? I haven't seen you for awhile and I've been thinking about you.
Post a Comment