Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm not dead. Promise.

Well, it's been 7 months since I've last updated.
So- those of you who still check back on occasion will be happy to know that I am doing well.
The medication has helped a ton with the depression.
I have to keep a close watch on it, and dosages have been upped throughout the summer.
We are expecting a baby girl at the end of February.
We are all thrilled- and can't wait to have Olivia join our family!
I am 25 weeks now, and am trying to keep contractions at bay with self montiored rest.
Dr. said if I couldn't do it, he would do it for me.
So, I'm being a good girl.
Thomas is now 4 and is growing up so fast.
He is a good helper and is so into dinosaurs it's ridiculous.
He can pronounce dinosaur names better than most adults.
Kevin is working as hard as ever to provide for his family.
I am so grateful for him and all he does for us.
He is my hero!
I have so many blessings in my life.
So much to be grateful for!

3 additional ramblings:

Adrianne said...

R U on bed rest? WHy didn't you tell me! I hope that you are doing well! I am super excited for you that you are having a girl!! That will be fun for your family!!! Let me know if you need anything! I can still help you, you know! Miss you tons friend! Best wishes to you and your family!!

Elizabeth said...

Amanda...I connected on to your blog from Provo High's 2001 blog.

Loved looking at your photos, deeply appreciated your honesty about the struggle with depression.

You were always a lovely, strong person, and I felt I could see that coming through, still, in your writing.

Depression is super difficult and ugly and hard, and definitely isn't something to downplay.

I hope that things still seem as though they are looking up.

Melissa DeMoux said...

Mandy, congratulations on your budding little bundle of joy! We are thrilled for you guys. Hope you and your boys have a wonderful holiday.