So I totally dropped the ball and never posted this.
January was the 5 year anniversary of Kevin and I being sealed in the temple.
He took me out to the Anniversary Inn.
He chose the Twilight room for us.

The waterfall bathtub was pretty cool- but it was weird to operate.


I loved all the stuff above the tub.

Disappointed that the couch wasn't a black leather one...

They even had Carlisle's father's cross on the wall!
I had to explain that one to Kevin.

The wall was painted in a mural to look like the Forks forest.

The bed was super comfy.
You know how you can never really sleep well in a hotel bed?
Not with this one!
It was amazingly comfortable.

There were all sorts of Twilight memorabilia there to keep you occupied, should you not be otherwise occupied...

We quizzed each other on Twilight Trivia. He knew quite a lot. But....
Not as much as me. :)
It was a great evening. So happy to have my Sweetheart for forever.
And I didn't have to be bitten to have him that way. ;)
0 additional ramblings:
Post a Comment