So, I'm sure I'm not the only mother of a kid who is in love with
How to Train Your Dragon.
Right?
You know that big scene at the end, where the Vikings go to destroy the Dragon Nest.
But they are greeted with a giant surprise of a Dragon?
Well, my little one thinks that everything has to have a name.
And at the moment that they yell for the catapults, the giant Dragon is wreaking havoc.
Thomas thinks that they are yelling the Dragon's name:
Catchapus.
We have told him that they were yellling for a catapult and
explained that it was a machine that threw rocks.
He says he knows what catapults are, but still insists that they are yelling out in warning for Catchapus.
I don't know if I should be worried about this name,
or if I should just giggle.
For months now,
I've chosen to giggle.



3 additional ramblings:
Giggle, just hands down giggle -- that's what Cody and I did as we read this post - that is too cute.
I like that show! It is a good show!! Thomas.....is so stinken cute!
Funny! He is such a smart/funny kid.
Post a Comment