Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

Friday we got to have a family outing! Kevin and I were both home and we'd been wanting to go see the gardens at Thanksgiving Point for a while. We missed the tulip festival, but there were still TONS of tulips in bloom. Thomas had a great time riding in the stroller, walking ahead of us and trying to "help" push the stroller. We only had a few minor melt downs along the way. It was so much fun to spend the afternoon with my guys.


















On our way home, we met up with Kevin's Mom, Dad and Grandma and we all headed for Chuck-a-Rama. Don't know why- but I love that place. Go fig. I think it's because I can have a little bit of anything I want and I get to choose. I'm not locked into a specific menu item and if I'm not happy with it I have to deal with it. Thomas was playing with the admission sticker we got at the gardens. It was hilarious. I'm so glad we could finish off the day with more of the family. A great day indeed.




2 additional ramblings:

Amy said...

Fun! Those are beautiful pictures, and Thomas looks so BIG!

Adrianne said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Way to go!