Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 15, 2009

Random things that make your heart swell

So, a friend of mine posted this on her facebook page, and I loved it so I'm sharing. Now, I'm not a huge fan of either song. Yeah, I hear them on the radio and I groove along with them. But when I heard this arrangement, I must confess, that I teared up a bit. No lyrics- just a beautiful arrangement. Jon Schmidt, the composer has a little girl who loves the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. So, he thought he would elaborate and it ended up being combined with Viva La Vida by Coldplay. Yes, Viva was played way too much on the radio last summer, but hey- give it a chance. I know this is long, but you've got to listen to the whole thing. It has a little blurb by Jon explaining how the whole thing came together. I hope you enjoy it.

2 additional ramblings:

Marynika Miché said...

This is beautiful! I actually love both of those songs and listen to them over and over again.

Adrianne said...

I love the song! I think he did a fantastic job of doing it!! Way fun!