Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NEW MOON OFFICIAL POSTER

So, I just got word that Summit has released the "Official" New Moon Movie Poster. I must say... I'm a fan. What do you think?

4 additional ramblings:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Fan!!! :) Can't wait...

Jacqui said...

I think Jacob looks MUCH better with his hair cut. He kind of creeped me out in the first one. Plus he was so scrawny, but I hear he's beefed up a bit...

Mandy said...

His long wig in this movie is much better too. He even looks good with it.

Marynika Miché said...

OOOH!!! Can I tell you how much I can't wait! I was just obsessing with mock trailer's yesterday at work, I can't wait until the real trailer comes out!!! I hope this one is better than the first, I am just on my 5th round of reading the series, can I say obsessed:) I keep thinking I'll get over it but I just can't seem to.