Okay, so some of you may have noticed that I've been M.I.A. for a little over a month now. What can I say- it's the holiday season. And between work, dance lessons and being a wife and mother, I haven't had much time to spare for blogging. However I've heard that some of you have been missing my ever so clever blog posts, so I figured I should fill you in. I've had a few posts in progress for some time. I hope you enjoy them.
Kevin took me to do some shopping in Park City for my birthday. He got me these fabulous earrings. They are white gold, diamond and aquamarine. I love them.
I had a bunch of friends from work go out to dinner with me. I really wanted a girl's night as a present to myself. We tried to go to PF Changs after work, but it was going to be an 80 minute wait. So, we walked down the block to the Macaroni Grill. We waited for longer than the hostess had quoted us. So I went up and complained and laid the smack down. We were seated within 3 minutes. The food was great and the company was even better. I had a blast. Thanks for coming with me gals! It was exactly what I wanted/ needed.



3 additional ramblings:
I am glad that you had fun!! Merry Christmas and have a GREAT NEW YEAR!
glad you're back! i've missed you!
i'm totally jealous of your gno.
Wait- Morgan, what is a gno? I'm SO lost.
Post a Comment