haven't jumped on the twilight wagon yet! my mom loves it though!one of these days...
It if offically my herion! Im ADDICTED!! I didnt realize that there were 264 pg of Midnight Sun on Her website...so Ive been reading that and cant wait for the movie!!!
SO, my new years resolution is to read them all by next year! I need to do something fun!!
do you have your movie tickets yet? I can just see you in the front of the line;)
Post a Comment
4 additional ramblings:
haven't jumped on the twilight wagon yet! my mom loves it though!
one of these days...
It if offically my herion! Im ADDICTED!! I didnt realize that there were 264 pg of Midnight Sun on Her website...so Ive been reading that and cant wait for the movie!!!
SO, my new years resolution is to read them all by next year! I need to do something fun!!
do you have your movie tickets yet? I can just see you in the front of the line;)
Post a Comment