Isn't this the neatest tree? My imagination runs wild with what fairy tales could be written about it. If you had to write a story about this picture, what would it be?
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rambled by Mandy at Wednesday, September 03, 2008
3 additional ramblings:
wow. cool tree. kind of reminds me of bridge to tarabithia a little...
i don't know, it looks like a tree that could certainly come to life.
What a cool tree! It's still too early in the morning for me to come up with something creative to say about what kind of story would come of it. Still, a very cool tree!
I have pictures of beautiful wood sprites floating through my head, with exquisite irridescent wings. These live high up in the branches. Lower there would be creatures similar to gnomes, only much more friendly (like the Expedia dude - even though he kinda creeps me out). And then I think there should be something that lives either in the trunk or under the tree. Hobbit-like creatures, maybe. I'd even say the tree is alive itself. Hmmm...
Post a Comment