Kevin went with the motor squad on the MDA ride out to Wendover. He got to wear his motor uniform for the first time too. He got be in the front of the pack heading out. He said it was the coolest thing and had a great time.
On another note, Kevin has wanted his own motorcycle for a long time now, and I finally got fed up with hearing him moan about it. So, Happy Father's Day Sweetheart! It's a Honda something or other and he loves it. He spends most of his free time polishing it. It's hilarious to see how meticulous he is with it. But then again, he is meticulous with everything. I'm glad that he is happy with his new bike.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Start Seeing Motorcycles...
Rambled by Mandy at Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 additional ramblings:
That's cool he went on the MDA ride, I was a volunteer at their camp for two years and I loved it! That bike looks very nice and shiny.
Wow, your husband must have the best Wife in the world to let him get a motorcycle. What a lucky guy!!!!!!
Awesome. I won't tell Ryan, he'll be jealous. You are the best wife in the world!
A mortorcycle already!! I guess it is good on gas! I don't think that I could buy Josh a motorcycle, I would be afraid that i would get the wrong kind that I would need all the specs written down before i could ever buy him something like that. I guess you could say that josh is picky, or meticulous! So much fun tho, I hope that he lets you ride with him on your dates.
Hi!! You don't know me, I'm an old friend of Kevin's. That motorcycle is AWESOME! I'm so happy for him. You have a beautiful family :)
Post a Comment