So, Thomas is now off and running. It's hilarious to watch him go. He spent about 2 weeks up on his knees rocking back and forth and squirming enough to get where he wanted to be. Well, the jig was up on Saturday night. He got the whole coordination thing down and took off like a rocket. My life is OVER! I put the baby gates up and pray that he won't find anything that I've overlooked. Yeah, right! On his crawling expeditions, he has found the dog food bowl. Luckily it wasn't the water dish he decided to pick up and fling around. I heard a metal clang and Chewy growling. I rushed into the kitchen (I was on a quick potty break) to find Thomas swinging the bowl around while sitting in a little pile of Chewy's dry food, while she growled at him thinking that he was going to eat it! I had to laugh. Too cute.
He has also found the doorstop to the front closet. It entertains him quite nicely. My mother in law thinks it would be the hit of the family Christmas program to let him play a little twangy tune on the doorstop. That means I have seven months to help him memorize the Hallelujah Chorus... How about I just stick to making sure the dog bowls are out of reach.



4 additional ramblings:
He's a fast little crawler. How fun is that!! I have to watch Jaci now too!!She gets around pretty good also!! Take care!
What a little cutie. Life will never be the same now that he's mobile!
Ha! How funny! Jonas loves door stops too... I guess if you think about it, they are kind of fun to fling.
He's a doll!
I changed my site address. I hope you don't mind updating it!
shmorganza.blogspot.com
Post a Comment