Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Showcase Pictures

This is KJ. He is 12. He is a joy to work with.


He was dead set on doing a Michael Jackson song.


We chose Smooth Criminal.



He got a little help from Brett (his "bodyguard") to do MJ's signature "lean".

Never thought I'd see myself doing MJ moves.


It was a Cha Cha.




Backstage helping him with his buttons.






This is Phil. We did a latin medley with cha cha, rumba and jive.






Apparently,I get really into it.








I love getting the audience involved.









This is Tom.


We did a Hustle to Stayin' Alive.


This is Bridger.


He is 16.


This was his first danc performance.


He was scared to death.


I think he did great!








I borrowed this amazing dress from a wonderful lady who happened to be the same size as me.


I fell in love!


This was the Rumba I did with Brett.









The gal that took this picture calls it "levitation".




1 additional ramblings:

Amy said...

So I know everyone needs a few slightly scandalous comments every now and again -- so I'll start this one out with, your boobs look awesome. Haha. You so wanted to hear that right? These pictures are SOOO cool Mandy! You look amazing! And I love love your 'getting into it' face, you are an amazing dancer. Wish I could have seen the MJ moves :).