Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gears are turning.

I have had a lot of thought processing going on lately in my brain.

Deciphering things that are truly important vs. percieved importance.

Things I want to do or be vs. things I should do and be.

Things others want and things I don't.

Relationships I need vs. relationships I don't need.

I'm putting some goals up on the board.

Short term and long term.

I am determined to be who I want to be, and have the life I want.

Introspection can be painful.

Time to begin!

I am grateful for a new year to grow.

4 additional ramblings:

[Morgan] said...

i LOVE this.

Amy said...

I think we all start thinking that way once new years hits and we see what we've done and accomplished with our year. Good for you for seeing what you need (and dont!) and setting goals for it.

Adrianne said...

Good luck for the NEW YEAR!! It will be a GOOD YEAR!!!

Corinne said...

Good for you - I think digging in and figuring out what's most important is such a healthy thing. I've been doing the same myself lately :) Good luck!