Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A happy little something

Life has been crazy so I have left my blogging on the bottom of my to do list for the past month or so. So here's something bright to start us off.

I was on my way to work, and had to take Thomas over to Kevin's parents house for them to sit for me. Thomas wouldn't be parted from the bucket that holds his trucks. He didn't want the trucks, that day. Just the bucket. He was telling me from the back seat that it was a hat, and he put it on his head. He would take it off and put it back on every 10 seconds or so. When he left it on, I thought he just liked it that way. Then I heard him snoring. It was around nap time and the car puts him to sleep. I counted my blessings that I had my camera when I turned around and saw this. Priceless.

4 additional ramblings:

Adrianne said...

very cute!! He is such a funny boy!

bigtallhorses said...

aha that's priceless girl, so cute!

Amy said...

Adorable :)

[Morgan] said...

adorable. really really cute.