Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Honest opinions needed!

So- I'm debating on whether or not to chop my hair like this again.
Thoughts?

7 additional ramblings:

Dan said...

I like it! It looks so stylish.

[Morgan] said...

i think you rock that short hair. with that little band swoop? it's awesome.
but, i have to say i love your long hair too.
if you are NEEDING a change, i say go for it.
if you want to do it because you think you'll better, you should know you look awesome just as you are:)

Mandy said...

I am in that in between length where I can't do anything with it and it doesn't lay right cause it hits my shoulders. The debate is if I should stick it out- or chop it. I like the short hair, and so does my hubby. It's just that I either have to have it long for dance to pull it back or super short so it's out of my face. Dilemma. lol!

Adrianne said...

cut i short like mine! Then we can be twinners!! J/K! I like it both ways. that is where I was. so i chopped mine!!! It's cute either way!!

Amy said...

Cut it! You looked so super sassy when you did it last time. I love that look on you.

Kennen said...

Don't cut it!

bigtallhorses said...

cut it, you have the bod to rock a short do. : ) we need to hang out! I was sad we didn't talk more at the party.