He's getting so big! And so adorable! About the third Sunday - I'm not sure if Taunie is going to host Father's Day at her house, or if it will just be a regular 3rd Sunday at Grandma's. Check with Taunie, and let me know if you wouldn't mind. Then I can update the blog, so people aren't confused. How has it been since you quit your job to stay home? Do you love it?
5 additional ramblings:
AWWW how cute! And he's so big, he's like a little man now! I love it!
AWWW how cute! And he's so big, he's like a little man now! I love it!
He's getting so big! And so adorable! About the third Sunday - I'm not sure if Taunie is going to host Father's Day at her house, or if it will just be a regular 3rd Sunday at Grandma's. Check with Taunie, and let me know if you wouldn't mind. Then I can update the blog, so people aren't confused. How has it been since you quit your job to stay home? Do you love it?
yes, very cute. very handsome.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-catokan-terbaik
Post a Comment