Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 30, 2010

Bronze Beauty

As most of you know- I CAN NOT TAN.

I burn, I peel, I freckle. Rinse & Repeat.
I've had several people comment on how pastey white I was.

It was and always has been a blow to my self esteem.

I've tried a ton of sunless tanners and felt like an Oompa Loompa.

Being in the Ballroom World- this simply doesn't fly.

No one takes an Albino Ballroom Dancer seriously!

Then I found Endless Glow.

And I'm thrilled to pieces about it!

I have been airbrushed several times and have never had a bad result.
(the dance pictures you see of me on this blog have the endless glow airbrush)

It is 100% Top notch Professional Grade Product.

I love it so much that I wanted to get in on it.

I am now a Certified Tan Technician.
What this means, is that I can offer you a professional quality Airbrush Tan.
Keep in mind that this is not your regular Spray Tan from a booth
or even a spray tan from a salon.

This IS Amazing!
It IS NOT orange!
It DOES NOT smell funky!
It IS GOOD for your skin!
It IS BRONZE!

It SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE AND COCONUT AND VANILLA!

It has FIRMING AGENTS in it!

It is INEXPENSIVE!
It MAKES YOU FEEL like a million bucks!

Would I lie to you?

NO!
I would love to share this with all of you!
Give me a call for more information or you can go to

1 additional ramblings:

Adrianne said...

Nice!! I am glad you do it now. now I just money so that I can get it done, before the summer is gone!!!