Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Are you ready for this?"

So I am up late last night checking my facebook page. And I see that Martin had posted something as BallroomUtah with a youtube link. I click it wondering what in the world it could be. Then I see the title is Martin and Mandy @SLSC Competition 2009. WHAT? Could this be the salsa congress competition we entered last year for the heck of it to see if we made it to the world salsa competition? Yes. It was. It was the first time I had seen the footage of it ever. It was our second performance since I started dancing again. It has good moments and bad. You can tell we are still getting used to each other's dancing styles and trying to make it work. You can see it here if you like. Be sure to watch in HD. Looks much better.

2 additional ramblings:

Amy said...

How fun!

Johnston Family said...

I was just getting all caught up on your blog! Loves it still! You are so awesome. And I liked the black shrug with the purple dress! Being modest and true to yourself always wins over a spagetti strapped dress.